Bella Luna Retreat – Saltwater Pool and Hot Tub
Book one of our homes and enjoy exceptional comfort
On Demand Services
Family Friendly Amenitiies
A spectacular stay - the panoramic views of the craggy Joshua Tree mountains, the sunsets, the star-gazing, the incredibly cool game room with darts and ping-pong. The pool - it was wonderful. Our host was so attentive. We cannot recommend this place enough and hope to return. HIGHLY recommended." – Darcy (July 2020) Seductive delights await to enrapture your desires with pure satisfaction. Gaze into the endless sea of stars and a moon so bright it lights up the night. The Bella Luna was designed with elegance, thoughtfulness and pride. Everything you are looking for in a relaxing retreat is HERE. Trust us, deciding to stay here is guaranteed to be the next best decision you ever made! Saltwater Pool & Hot Tub (Check!) Brand-new, fully remodeled inside and out (Check!) Fully Stocked Kitchen with open air concept (Check!) Fully sanitized with Medical Grade UV Light Sanitizing and high cleaning standards (Check & Check!) Star gazing from a hammock (Check!) Songs and s’mores around the campfire (Check!) Enough room to host a small wedding or family retreat (You bet!) Comfortable bedding, organic hotel amenities, plush towels (Check & Check!)
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed - with en-suite bathroom, opens to the backyard Bedroom.
- California King Bed – with en-suite bathroom, opens to the backyard Bedroom.
- Queen Bed – with beautiful mountain views Bedroom.
- Two Queen Beds – opens to the backyard Bedroom.
- Perfect kid room with twin bunk-bed set.
Backyard Features: -
- 5 super comfy chaise lounges.
- Picnic and dining tables.
- Three hammocks.
- perfect for stargazing.
- Fire-pit w/skewers for s’mores.
- Horseshoes and plenty of native plants that will attract hummingbirds, butterflies, rabbits and iguanas.
- Fun in the sun! Pool floats, towels and toys are provided as well.
Game-room in the garage!!
- Professional level ping pong table.
- TV w/original Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and PlayStation 3 with a bunch of games for added fun.
- Vintage Bose stereo and more! The Living room has a 50” TV. FREE: Netflix, Hulu, Disney + and HBO.
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events without permission Additional rules All guests who are at the home, must be staying there as part of the reservation guest count.
- Rental price is for up to 8 guests.
- An additional fee of $30 per night per person is added for additional guests.
- 12 guests maximum are allowed at the property.
Security camera system is at the house for your own safety and for insurance liability reason with the pool. - There is one camera on the frontdoor - And one out back overlooking the pool area.
Base rate is based on 5 Guests / Additional Guests are $30 per night, per guest. This fee will be added post booking due to system limitations. (Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.) (Children 6 and under are free of charge) We will never be looking at these cameras unless an issue is reported. We value your privacy and want you to feel comfortable here so please let me know if there are any issues with this ahead of time. Guest access Upon arrival you will have access to Wi-Fi / Free Parking / Personal code for front door to allow 24-hour check-in availability. Getting Around We highly suggest having your own vehicle or renting one. Other things to note You can rest easy knowing your space is covered with $1,500 In “All-Risk” Damage Protection. Although rare, accidental damage from guests does happen. Traditionally, this was managed via a security deposit or vacation rental damage insurance purchased by the guest. Both are cumbersome and often have big limitations in protection. With “all-risk” protection, all accidental damage from a guest is covered unless it’s specifically excluded such as, but not limited to, normal wear and tear, infestation, or prior damage. Relax and Enjoy Stay: It’s vacation time, so enjoy it with the peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damage occurs, you are protected under Waivo! The city fines guests $1,000 for noise disturbances. Any noise violations incurred during your stay, are your responsibility and are not covered under the damage protection. Interaction with Guests We are always here to assist when needed. However, we respect your privacy and keep our distance unless asked otherwise.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
No Smoking anything, anywhere inside the home and stay more than 15 feet from doors and windows. No Parties, photo or film shoots (commercial photography) weddings, retreats, etc., unless approved in advance (Additional costs likely apply) Please note... If you want the pool to be heated to 84 degrees, it will be an extra $75 per night booked. This will need to be requested at least 48 hours advance of arrival in order to allow proper time to heat it. Please be aware that this service is only available April - October due to the temperature. By renting this home, you agree to use the hot tub and pool at your own risk and assume all responsibility. No lifeguards will be on duty. Owners cannot be sued for any injuries sustained while using the facilities anywhere on the property. Thank you for your understanding.