The Ranch – Private Pool / Games / Outdoor Oasis
Book one of our homes and enjoy exceptional comfort
On Demand Services
Family Friendly Amenitiies
“The home was great! Only about a 10-15-minute drive to/from the airport. Me and my dad booked the Airbnb to visit family. We needed space to have some family members over and this home is ideal for light entertainment. We cooked all of our meals and loved having a kitchen stocked with supplies as well as having a grill for our 4th of July BBQ. There was ample space for dining and plenty of seating options for sitting/relaxing. Having a pool to cool off in was icing on the cake. We enjoyed our time at this home. :D”
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom: King bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Sleeper sofa: Double bed in the family room
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Master bathroom – (two rain shower heads in the stand-up spa like enclave)
- Fully stocked gourmet kitchen
- Double oven and 5-burner gas range
- Microwave, wine fridge and Keurig
- Living room with fireplace
- Family room / media room with double bed
- Dining room
- Off kitchen dining room
- Huge Desk for Office Work
- Private oasis backyard
- Outdoor Dining area with Gazebo
OTHER NADINE FEATURES
• Outdoor fire-pit
• Heated pool upon request – min. of 3-day notice required.
• Parking for 4 cars in the covered carport
• Walking distance to the park
• Full-size laundry room
• High speed Internet
• Smart TV in the living room
• One bedroom with Smart TV Guest access Upon arrival you will have access to Wi-Fi / Free Parking / Lockbox with 24-hour check-in availability. Getting Around Uber to shopping in less than 5 minutes.
Centrally located near the Biltmore Fashion Park with easy freeway access.
- Base rate is based on 5 Guests / Additional Guests are $20 per night, per guest. This fee will be added post booking due to system limitations. (Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.) (Children 6 and under are free of charge)
- Guest access Upon arrival you will have access to Wi-Fi / Free Parking / Lock-box with 24-hour check-in availability. Getting Around We highly suggest having your own vehicle. However, Uber can get you most anywhere in short time.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
You can rest easy knowing your space is covered with $1,500 In “All-Risk” Damage Protection. Although rare, accidental damage from guests does happen. Traditionally, this was managed via a security deposit or vacation rental damage insurance purchased by the guest. Both are cumbersome and often have big limitations in protection. With “all-risk” protection, all accidental damage from a guest is covered unless it’s specifically excluded such as, but not limited to, normal wear and tear, infestation, or prior damage. Relax and Enjoy Stay: It’s vacation time, so enjoy it with the peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damage occurs, you are protected under Waivo! The city fines guests $1,000 for noise disturbances. Any noise violations incurred during your stay, are your responsibility and are not covered under the damage protection. Interaction with Guests: We are always here to assist when needed. However, we respect your privacy and keep our distance unless asked otherwise.
Quiet and friendly neighborhood with lots of trees and grass, unique for the Phoenix metropolitan area. There are tons of places to eat and shop within a mile of the house. Favorite Grocery Store: Whole Foods (Located in Biltmore Shopping Park) Favorite Wine Bar: Postino Arcadia (40th Street & Campbell) Fine Dining Experience: Season’s 52 (24th Street & Camelback) For hiking nearby check-out: Echo Canyon Recreation Area For Golfing head to the Arizona Biltmore Golf Club